Unfortunately, the newest UDI usually do not respond to questions concerning your polices wishing times having reservation a scheduled appointment. Just the cops have access to the reservation diary. Discover addiitional information in the prepared minutes on the polices site (additional site)
Discover a lot of time wishing times discover a consultation at the police where I alive. Can i book a scheduled appointment an additional cops region?
No, you must guide a scheduled appointment for the cops closest so you can in which you are living. When the there are several cops programs accepting programs regarding cops section your belong to, you ought to select one of these as an event put when completing the job.
Once you have sent the applying, it’s unfortuitously impossible adjust this new meeting-place. The applying is distributed solely on cops route you chose and that’s perhaps not obtainable to many other police programs. When the there are no totally free visits during the meeting-place you picked, you should try to find 100 % free visits later.
When you yourself have picked the wrong meeting-place, you need to submit, send, https://datingranking.net/inmate-dating/ and you will pay money for a new app. On new app, you should select the right meeting-place. For individuals who paid off a fee for the initial software, you must contact law enforcement you delivered the initial application to help you and ask for a refund.
Can i alter the recommendations and/or area of my appointment for the an already registered app?
If you have already filled regarding electronic app and also paid back any potential charge, the application form would be marked finished». Then, this isn’t you can to evolve all the information you’ve got recorded in the digital app.
It is quite extremely hard to change your meeting venue otherwise publication a consultation at the several other spot to fill out documents. For those who have used on the wrong area, you ought to re-apply and perhaps query law enforcement or the embassy so you’re able to refund the cost on your own very first application.
The newest embassy or the police is also change lesser problems in the recommendations from the app when you attend the kepted conference. You should offer composed factual statements about what you would like the new embassy/police to evolve to you personally.
Do i need to publication yet another appointment after that have received a reply on my application?
Many people will not need to see double into the police today. When you are a resident of a country away from EU/EEA and you may considering biometric identifiers once you passed regarding software, you do not need in order to meet with the police once again just after a decision is generated to suit your needs. For most people, law enforcement is also acquisition a house card without having any candidate conference the next time in an equivalent case. This new page you get using decision, will tell your whether you need to meet up with the cops once again or not.
- group where the employer enjoys used on the web for brand new applicant
- house it allows where in fact the applicant used out of overseas
- house it permits the spot where the candidate had the opportunity handy for the the application only by the uploading this new documents electronically and you will didn’t meet the police (statutes one then followed the corona pandemic)
- quarters it permits where applicant handed throughout the software towards police till the new biometrics program is actually delivered into the
- residents regarding countries beyond your Eu/EEA who have been supplied children immigration enable which have an excellent individual that provides European union/EEA legal rights for the Norway, and you will exactly who handed about software prior to (the police upcoming you prefer biometrics to your residence cards)
If you would like guide yet another appointment after you’ve acquired a decision on the UDI/police, you need to do that it from the App Portal.